Florida Plant Database
Identify the Florida-friendly plants, including Florida native plants, that will work in your yard or landscape design.
Disclaimer for External Links:
External links or links to other websites are made available to assist visitors in their search for information. Neither Outdoor Pro nor the Sponsors endorse the linked websites or the owners of those websites. Outdoor Pro and the Sponsors take no responsibility for a link's operation or the accuracy of content contained on the linked site.
Benefits of High-Performance Landscape Lighting
Landscape lighting in Jacksonville Florida
We use professional low-voltage lighting systems, you get the durability and superior performance to deliver the following benefits.
- Improve Security - Deter intruders and prevent crime with high quality exterior lighting throughout your property; studies prove that outdoor lights prevent crime.
- Ensure Safety - Prevent trips and falls (especially important for your elderly guests) and reduce liability with LED pathway, deck, and dock lights.
- Create a Masterpiece - Beautify your home, yard, pond, garden, trees - your whole property. Greet your family and friends with
- illumination that welcomes and delights.
- Illuminate for Lifestyle & Utility - Expand your nighttime outdoor living space or backyard oasis with lighting for activities such as entertainment, relaxation, and sports.
- Be Green - Save up to 85% energy cost with environmentally friendly LED lighting.
H&C ULTRAPAVER Solvent Based Gloss Paver
H&C® ULTRAPAVER® SOLVENT-BASED GLOSS PAVER SEALER is a premium quality sealer designed to rejuvenate the color in your pavers. Its deep penetrating xylene-based formula will solve efflorescence issues with its durable siliconized seal. For use on patios, driveways, pool decks, brick and retaining walls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Excellent water and weather resistant properties for protection of your investment and to keep your pavers looking beautiful
* Solvent-based formula to enhance the color in your pavers
* Durable enough to withstand vehicular traffic
* Gloss finish for an aesthetically pleasing appearance
* Protects against the intense Florida sun and other natural elements.
* Protects Brick pavers from oil, rust and other stains
* Inhibits weed growth, insect intrusion and mildew.
* Patios and walkways
* Pool decks
* Brick and concrete walls
* Retaining walls